Line Bounders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Integration Unbound

Go down 
+2
EROS
golfguy8899
6 posters
AuthorMessage
golfguy8899
Rank Mod
Rank Mod

Integration Unbound Empty
PostSubject: Integration Unbound   Integration Unbound EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAZxkxCYg4s&feature=fvw

please also comment on the video on youtube!!!
Back to top Go down
EROS
Child
EROS

PostSubject: Re: Integration Unbound   Integration Unbound EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:37 pm

y didnt u just post the vid? istead of the url? anyway still good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAq-8ulerM
Sirstep
Administrator
Administrator
Sirstep

PostSubject: Re: Integration Unbound   Integration Unbound EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Sorry, but I forgot to make it to where only Mods and Admins can rank tracks.
I moved it here, but we are going to have Rank Mods later. So you can be ranked.
Back to top Go down
GLR
UR Member & Rank Mod
UR Member & Rank Mod

PostSubject: Re: Integration Unbound   Integration Unbound EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:03 pm

I embeded for you Smile you may embed videos by using the tags [youtube]and you insert the url link you provided in here Smile [/youtube]

SIRSTEP EDIT: Sorry GLR, but I understand GG's point. I love the fact that you wanted to help him, but next time just tell them how to do it.

I loved your style of tumbling manuals and how they flipped from side to side of the line. I think you have a real future with unbound Smile
Back to top Go down
golfguy8899
Rank Mod
Rank Mod

PostSubject: Re: Integration Unbound   Integration Unbound EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:05 am

benk444 wrote:
y didnt u just post the vid? istead of the url? anyway still good Very Happy

I loved your style of tumbling manuals and how they flipped from side to side of the line. I think you have a real future with unbound Smile[/quote]

@#$% you, please remove you embedded, i didn't do it on purpose, so that i would get more views, comments and ratings on youtube. AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sirstep
Administrator
Administrator
Sirstep

PostSubject: Re: Integration Unbound   Integration Unbound EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:45 pm

There you go, I removed it.
Back to top Go down
GLR
UR Member & Rank Mod
UR Member & Rank Mod

PostSubject: Re: Integration Unbound   Integration Unbound EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:14 pm

sorry bro just trying to help you out didnt mean to upset you :/

Grading:

Tricks: ( 12 / 25 ) (If the tricks are difficult to do, have variety, and require some patience)
Flow: ( 20 / 25 ) (Speed is relatively constant, as in it doesn't go fast for a few seconds, then slow, then fast, etc. And if the tricks are also relatively constant, as in same amount of time in between them)
Originality: ( 6 / 15 ) (If the track isn't copying some other track. The trick combinations, style, flow, how recognizable it is, and creativity are all some aspects or originality.)
Neatness: ( 10 / 10 ) (How appealing it is to the eye. And the lines aren't jumbled up. Example)
Smoothness: ( 13 / 15 ) (This has a lot to do with neatness. Mainly if the pressure on curves is the same through out.)
Stall: ( 2 / 5 ) (How good the ending stall is. It doesn't have to be extreme, but it must require some skill.)
Length: ( 2 / 5 ) (How long the track is, based on time. Around 2-3 minutes is good. But if the track is entertaining throughout the whole video, and it's longer than 3 minutes, than that's an automatic 5.)

Final grade:
65-Experienced
Back to top Go down
MojoSmelz
Clothed Baby
MojoSmelz

PostSubject: Re: Integration Unbound   Integration Unbound EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:39 pm

awesome man!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.urmum.org
StingDaFling
Rank Mod
Rank Mod
StingDaFling

PostSubject: Re: Integration Unbound   Integration Unbound EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:33 pm

You must not know what Integration was about.
Integration was the mix of manuals and gwells, with the gwells in the granuals being inside the lines of the manual, making them seem invisible. Is teh pwn
Anyways, good job.
WAY too short.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/StingDaFling
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Integration Unbound   Integration Unbound Empty

Back to top Go down

Integration Unbound
Page 1 of 1