Line Bounders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Grade (L.A.S.T) - Benk444

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EROS
Child
EROS

Please Grade (L.A.S.T) - Benk444 Empty
PostSubject: Please Grade (L.A.S.T) - Benk444   Please Grade (L.A.S.T) - Benk444 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:12 pm

this is my L.A.S.T track and i hope u enjoy

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAq-8ulerM
GLR
UR Member & Rank Mod
UR Member & Rank Mod

PostSubject: Re: Please Grade (L.A.S.T) - Benk444   Please Grade (L.A.S.T) - Benk444 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:05 pm

I loved this track it was a massive improvement for you Smile not only was the track RAPID but so was your ability to learn from observing and make it a reality for you awesome track Smile However if you want it graded it must be in the Naked tracks section of the fourm

MOVED
Back to top Go down
Sirstep
Administrator
Administrator
Sirstep

PostSubject: Re: Please Grade (L.A.S.T) - Benk444   Please Grade (L.A.S.T) - Benk444 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Hmm, what to give? What to give?
I would say 71/100: Experienced.
The tricks and flow is my main problem.
You did a lot of the same fling over and over, and SLAUGHTERED the good flow that you had going. (No offense on the slaughter part Razz)
In close time you will be able to get into experienced. Smile
Back to top Go down
GLR
UR Member & Rank Mod
UR Member & Rank Mod

PostSubject: Re: Please Grade (L.A.S.T) - Benk444   Please Grade (L.A.S.T) - Benk444 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:09 pm

Lol SS you mean In close time you will be able to get into Exclusive Razz And yeah the flow was nice to me didnt bother me too much the tail fling was used a bit much but in time that could be fixed Smile also i dont know what you mean In close time since this is his last track Sad
Back to top Go down
Sirstep
Administrator
Administrator
Sirstep

PostSubject: Re: Please Grade (L.A.S.T) - Benk444   Please Grade (L.A.S.T) - Benk444 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Yeah, I meant Exclusive.
And I know he is quitting, but I don't want him to.
What I meant was: If you keep improving at this rate, and don't quit, you will be able to get into Exclusive.
Back to top Go down
EROS
Child
EROS

PostSubject: Re: Please Grade (L.A.S.T) - Benk444   Please Grade (L.A.S.T) - Benk444 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:56 pm

SS, idk man.. (I MIGHT NOT QUIT BC SOME PEOPLE DONT WANT ME TOO)... i just want to stick up for UNBOUND! because i want people to understand that its not "all" bout beta 2.. i mean u cant grade 1 thing and leave all the unbounds under "other", thats not right cuz i want to see my grade and the opinions other people want to give me..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAq-8ulerM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Grade (L.A.S.T) - Benk444   Please Grade (L.A.S.T) - Benk444 Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Grade (L.A.S.T) - Benk444
Page 1 of 1