Line Bounders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Think im gonna quit Line Rider

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EROS
Child
EROS

I Think im gonna quit Line Rider Empty
PostSubject: I Think im gonna quit Line Rider   I Think im gonna quit Line Rider EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:04 pm

Arrow the reason i mite be quittin is that, i dont think i will improve and that im getting bored at it, i also need to focus on school work, my frend at school plays Line Rider and he is decent, he doesnt have a YT account but he will join it and join this forums, he has unbound but idk if he plays it, ill have to ask him..

THAT IS THE REASON THAT I ("MITE") BE QUITTING
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAq-8ulerM
GLR
UR Member & Rank Mod
UR Member & Rank Mod

PostSubject: Re: I Think im gonna quit Line Rider   I Think im gonna quit Line Rider EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:07 pm

Alright im not gonna tell you to stay cuz its your choice

But i am going to tell you that we ENJOY your company and how active you are I hope you stay active and all that even if you dont play I myself feel your pain on getting bored however i disagree with what you said about not improving you have the most rapid improvment i have seen in a long time Smile so please reconsider atleast for a hobby no ones making you play Razz
Back to top Go down
Sirstep
Administrator
Administrator
Sirstep

PostSubject: Re: I Think im gonna quit Line Rider   I Think im gonna quit Line Rider EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:52 pm

I agree completely with GLR. Except for the fact that it's your choice to leave. BECAUSE IT'S NOT!!! Evil or Very Mad Lol, jk. But seriously, you should really stay. We need your activity on this forum and the great videos that you are making.
Back to top Go down
EROS
Child
EROS

PostSubject: Re: I Think im gonna quit Line Rider   I Think im gonna quit Line Rider EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:18 pm

guys, i will still u be on forums, if u want me to but, also i have a friend that is makin vids sooo ill tell him to make an acc on here
Back to top Go down
EROS
Child
EROS

PostSubject: Re: I Think im gonna quit Line Rider   I Think im gonna quit Line Rider EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:38 pm

GUYS Important Announcement!!! ok well, i have decided, that im not gonna quit only bc some people dont want me to, but i wont make as much tracks, HOWEVER!, i will be changing my YOUTUBE NAME.. if u want to know it, its EpicRiderofSpeed... also will be known as "EROS"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Think im gonna quit Line Rider   I Think im gonna quit Line Rider Empty

Back to top Go down

I Think im gonna quit Line Rider
Page 1 of 1