Line Bounders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help out the Line Bounder community!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GLR
UR Member & Rank Mod
UR Member & Rank Mod

Help out the Line Bounder community!! Empty
PostSubject: Help out the Line Bounder community!!   Help out the Line Bounder community!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:22 pm

I know that you are all doing a great job on being active but i think we need to be active posters aswell not just a community with members that go on once a day and then they dont post or anything.

Give us a reason to stick around i dont want to see this site go down like UR (Unbound Riding) Lets do the best we can on posting and being active to make this the best dog-gon Unbound community out there! come on guys lets all do our share! If you think that this site is boring in anyway let us know why it is and we can work to fix it. DO NOT say anything about "There is no members on here..." We DO have members and its not the website's fault that we don't have that many members.

Now getting off my soap box I encourage that we start really working hard at getting more members Smile I assure you the site will be more active.

happy hunting it is turkey season no?! (not a fat joke kthanks?) Razz

Regards,
~GLR

DONT GIVE UP ON US!

(This should go in the LB Center section of the forum epic fail Razz sorry)
Back to top Go down
Orangturttle
Rank Mod
Rank Mod
Orangturttle

PostSubject: Re: Help out the Line Bounder community!!   Help out the Line Bounder community!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Amen! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sirstep
Administrator
Administrator
Sirstep

PostSubject: Re: Help out the Line Bounder community!!   Help out the Line Bounder community!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:38 pm

I moved it for you, that's what you wanted right? 8D
Anyway, yeah thanks for the little encouragement speech.
We could all use this at one point. Smile
Back to top Go down
GLR
UR Member & Rank Mod
UR Member & Rank Mod

PostSubject: Re: Help out the Line Bounder community!!   Help out the Line Bounder community!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:28 pm

your welcome i figured its the least i could do spirit week in my school this week im in the mood Smile thanks for moving for me aswell
Back to top Go down
bmanfoley
Clothed Baby

PostSubject: Re: Help out the Line Bounder community!!   Help out the Line Bounder community!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 pm

yay for encouraging speeches 8D

*bman goes and posts like crazy*

EDIT: lolwut my post count didn't increase for this post... at least I don't think so
Back to top Go down
GLR
UR Member & Rank Mod
UR Member & Rank Mod

PostSubject: Re: Help out the Line Bounder community!!   Help out the Line Bounder community!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:08 pm

Thats what we like to hear just dont over do it we want a spam free active forum Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help out the Line Bounder community!!   Help out the Line Bounder community!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help out the Line Bounder community!!
Page 1 of 1